– The 2nd half of 2015 will see the release of a debut LP from vacantFunmachine. Crazyface is just one track which will appear on the album.
UPDATE: vacantFunmachine is pleased to announce that a band has been formed in order to perform the material live.
– In 2014, vacantFunmachine created an album of video game music as part of a large University project. ‘Accessing The Essence’ was made to showcase the ability of composing music and sound design for video games.
– This year vacantFunmachine will be instrumental in a collaborative project with filmmaker Auton Wolf on the feature ‘Pillow’; this includes composing the score and creating the sound design for the film, whilst offering other artistic insights with producers Alexander Verier and Dominic Bridges.
– vacantFunmachine works for Maker’s Lair as a Lead Composition Artist on Wicked Evolving for a Broken Future.
– vacantFunmachine has worked on various audio-related work for Designmap.
– vacantFunmachine works closely with singer-songwriter Thomas Ashby; co-producing and mastering two of his releases, both of which can be found on iTunes and Bandcamp.
– vacantFunmachine is currently working with Big Jelly Studios in producing The Ottermen’s debut EP ‘Home Grown Blues’.
For more music and sound design from vacantFunmachine, please visit the SoundCloud page.